Are you interested in buying a great dsl modem router to use in offices? If so, then, luckily, you are right on our page.
Here, numerous good modems have been listed for you to choose from. They could assist you if you desire to connect your computers successfully, that’s why they have been occupying the market all the time. All the modems are extremely easy to set up. Furthermore, they are also popular nowadays because of their delicate designs and fast transmission speeds.
If you are ready to purchase one that could provide you with a compelling online experience, no more hesitation, just keep checking out our page and make an intelligent choice.
Choosing the Best Dsl Modem Router
- Three products in one: full-rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch and 300 Mbps wireless
- Compatible with all major DSL service providers, including Qwest, Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink
- Preconfigured for simple setup and will auto-detect your specific service settings.
- Port: 1x RJ-11 ADSL, 1x RJ-45 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet LAN Port with auto MDI/MDIX
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP, RIPv2) RFC 1058, RFC 1723, Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Get high-speed ADSL speed
- DSL Internet service
- Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Vista
- Windows PC with available USB or Ethernet port
- Interface: 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports/1 RJ11 Port
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Antenna Type: Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- Includes original power adapter
- DSL modem
- 4-port wireless router
Bookmark & Share Me!