If you have any question related to the best centurylink dsl modem to buy, you’ve come to the right place for the answers.
Don’t worry, it won’t be a headache thing to choose the right centurylink dsl modem, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular centurylink dsl modem for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping here.
Top Recommended Centurylink Dsl Modem
The GT784WN Wireless-N DSL Modem Router is three products in one: a full rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch and dual-antenna, 300 Mbps Wireless-N router.
- “It works great and was easy to install.” – S
- “Just to give an example of how bad I needed a very good modem and router.” – HiSunShiNe
- “Had to call tech support a couple of times to get on line the first time, they said they didn’t do any thing but I finally got on line.” – Dee
The GT701D DSL Modem is a superior-quality ADSL 2/2+ single port modem, compatible with all major DSL service providers. This product has been rigorously tested to ensure the highest levels of compatiblity and performance.
- “I’ve only had this unit about a week, but so far it works great and was very easy to set up.” – Fowler
- “I set it up in the default configuration and had everything going smoothly until I had to enter in my dsl network ID and password.” – R. Kelley
- “I then called Actiontec’s support, and the technician asked what was wrong.” – goodmami
The NETGEAR D6200 Wi-Fi Modem Router delivers next generation Wi-Fi at 300+867 Mbps speeds. With a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it creates a high-speed Internet gateway with speeds up to 3x faster than 802.
- “Called phone support of the manufacturer and it took multiple calls and several hours in the same evening trying to work out problems.” – Dissatisfied buyer
- “Later that day the internet connection started to drop.” – Vei Chiang
- “Worked great right out of the box, easy setup, and very reliable.” – Taylor Feltner
The D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem with 4-Port Ethernet Router (DSL-2540B) is a 2-in-1 device that combines the function of a DSL modem and 4-port 10/100 Ethernet router.
- “It worked great right out of the box and was easy to set up.” – Zach
- “I don’t know if this is just how AT&T is or if it has something to do with the modem but it really gets annoying.” – Myke
- “When I wanted to go back into the default IP modem interface to change the default admin settings It wouldn’t open up in my browser any more?” – Simcat
High Speed Internet Wireless Gateway Modem from AT&T.
Enjoy the freedom high-speed Internet and flexible network all in one.
The easy self-install kit will have you up and running in no time!
Comes with all necessary cords and cables, including power adapter.
- “I talked with an AT&T representative he tried to put a positive spin on it, calling it a very “sensitive” modem.” – Kristen Smith
- “My set up at home requires a range extender.” – RJ
- “Very easy to setup and configured.” – Spice
The M1000 Broadband Starter Kit is designed specifically for Qwest DSL service. It is a one-port Ethernet/USB ADSL2+ modem with an expansion port for add-on upgrades.
- “The port forwarding itself if fairly clunky for anyone simply wishing to open up a specific port to a specific local server but it does work.” – William C. Faulk
- “The M1000 is much less expensive than Qwest/Centurylink’s favored DSL modem/router combination, the ZyXel PK5000Z.” – Voracious Reader, Avid Listene…
- “I have been using this modem for over a year now, and it has worked flawlessly the whole time.” – Mark
The new Actiontec USB/Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities is really two devices rolled into one. It’s a full rate ADSL modem that’s upgradeable to the new, faster ADSL 2/2+protocol.
- “This new Actiontec DSL modem is great and was very easy to setup and install.” – C. Booker
- “I tried every one and it was unable to connect to the internet.” – J. Moulton
- “In hindsight, I could have saved some hassle by asking AT&T what modems they supported, because this wasn’t one of them.” – Steve Harris
Motorola Netopia 2247-N8 Wireless Router – IEEE 802.
- “Time to trash this and buy something that works.” – J. Bickford
- “NOTE: You need the username and password provided by your ISP – You may need to call your ISP to get this info if you don’t have it on hand.” – C. May
- “My old 2wire didn’t do this; it lasted almost 10 years.” – Scott C. Locklin
D-Link DSL-520B ADSL2+ Modem Router, Get high-speed ADSL speed
- “The software installed simply and smoothly; the modem itself performs well.” – Chelydra
- “I’d buy this modem again and that’s the best recommendation I can offer.” – Dale C. Andrews
- “One star because this D-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router (DSL-520B) kept dropping the internet connection, and had trouble re-connecting.” – Jim from Berkeley
Zyxel Wireless modem is made for use with Qwest/CenturyLink DSL Network. Some of the many features are: Port Forwarding, Customer Wireless Settings, Access Scheduler to set internet access rules for LAN devices, Remote GUI, Service Blocking, Website Blocking & Many other features that are accessible by the Graphical User Interface.
- “This is a common issue with this modem and Centurylink has not updated the firmware.” – T
- “Bottom line. . .These are horrible modems, don’t even think about buying one!!!” – DRL
- “We have service with Qwest/Century Link and this is the modem they sent us when we subscribed in February of this year, 2012.” – MuziKween
Suggestions of the Best centurylink dsl modem
Do you have any centurylink dsl modem suggestions that you think centurylink dsl modem would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.