There is no perfect uverse modem in the market, for it cannot have all the features we need. So, what is important is to choose the one fitting all your needs.
In order to help you, we have collected all the most recommended uverse modem for you to choose from. So, from now on, stop worrying about the quality or your pocket, for they are all made well and inexpensive.
What are you waiting for? Start your journey to the best uverse modem.
Best Price Uverse Modem
The GT784WN Wireless-N DSL Modem Router is three products in one: a full rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch and dual-antenna, 300 Mbps Wireless-N router.
- “It works great and was easy to install.” – S
- “Just to give an example of how bad I needed a very good modem and router.” – HiSunShiNe
- “Had to call tech support a couple of times to get on line the first time, they said they didn’t do any thing but I finally got on line.” – Dee
The GT701D DSL Modem is a superior-quality ADSL 2/2+ single port modem, compatible with all major DSL service providers. This product has been rigorously tested to ensure the highest levels of compatiblity and performance.
- “I’ve only had this unit about a week, but so far it works great and was very easy to set up.” – Fowler
- “I set it up in the default configuration and had everything going smoothly until I had to enter in my dsl network ID and password.” – R. Kelley
- “I then called Actiontec’s support, and the technician asked what was wrong.” – goodmami
Two simultaneous wireless networks deliver better connections with less interference, Greater bandwidth for high-quality media streaming and better online gaming, Push `N¿ Connect securely connects devices at the touch of a button, Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet, voice and gaming applications, For use with ADSL broadband (through the telephone line).
- “I spent all day on the phone with AT&T and Netgear Tech support.” – JennBeau
- “No, it’s not my DSL connection.” – Jon
- “It was very easy to set up and works very well.” – J. Abshire
The NETGEAR D6200 Wi-Fi Modem Router delivers next generation Wi-Fi at 300+867 Mbps speeds. With a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it creates a high-speed Internet gateway with speeds up to 3x faster than 802.
- “Called phone support of the manufacturer and it took multiple calls and several hours in the same evening trying to work out problems.” – Dissatisfied buyer
- “Later that day the internet connection started to drop.” – Vei Chiang
- “Worked great right out of the box, easy setup, and very reliable.” – Taylor Feltner
Replacement Power adapter for 2Wire Gateway/DSL Modems – 1701HG, 2700HG, 2701HG.
- “Since receiving this product I have been more cautious when ordering items.” – Unsatisfied
- “How they can continue to sell such a horrible product is beside me.” – Steve R.
- “Power supply was defective.” – Connie Roberts
Surf the Web for streaming media and downloads at high speed with this ADSL2+ cable modem that features a 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface for fast connectivity and a built-in stateful firewall that helps protect your network from virtual intruders.
- “If this doesn’t work for you, throw it away and get a good modem.” – John Philip Robertson
- “AT&T replaced ours with a new motorola 2210 modem, and 4 months later we started having the same problem and it then died.” – Beacon Community Credit Union
- “My first modem would drop the internet connection once a month, then once a week, then once a day, then eventually up to twenty times a day.” – EasyTiger
AT&T High Speed Internet 2 Wire Gateway comes with full assembly kit. This includes:
1. 3600 HGV Gateway Modem
- “Wireless stopped working after about an hour.” – Kenneth Dashner
- “We have now had AT&T ship us 3 of these gateways as replacements, each time due to the 2Wire 3600HGV losing its wireless capability.” – rrawwbb
- “At first this did not appeal to me, but after doing some research here and elsewhere – maybe it is not such a bad idea.” – R. Casey
- “To say that this piece of equipment sucks just doesn’t do justice.” – John
- “If you try to navigate to a page and the error comes up, every subsequent visit will redirect you to that ATT GUI page until you reset your cache.” – S. Martinez
- “If you have AT&T U-Verse DSL you can’t switch it out for a better modem.” – A Realist’s Opinion
The 2Wire HomePortal 1000HW is a wireless base station for the home or small office network with a built-in DSL modem to make the connection to the Internet and a wireless 802.
- “WPA2 is not possible with this model.” – L. Lim
- “One thing I want to mention is that I’ve never tried the wireless capabilities so I can’t say how well it works but as a wired modem it’s great.” – John Bales
- “2Wire is an unfortunate exception.” – Tag
Suggestions of the Best uverse modem
Do you have any uverse modem suggestions that you think uverse modem would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.